Tire slime

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
If you have never tried this stuff and wondered if it was worth the cost.
I will tell you, IT IS !
Dry-rot cracks in my four wheeler tires that were up to 5 inches long and 1/4" wide.
Put about 12 ounces of this stuff in each tire then aired them up and took it for a spin.
Rode the bike 2.5 miles and a week later all four tires were still up.
Simply amazing stuff.

Just a little FYI for ya there.

cecil30-30

I will +1 this one too.My fiances fourwheelr had a real big gash in the back tire and it would hold air for maybe two days and it woiuld be flat again.We tried to plug it but it still would not hold air.We put a bottle of Slime in it 2 weeks ago and it is still holding air.

Gravey

It works but will go bad after a certain time period. Unfortunately I don't know what that time period is. I bought my 4-wheeler in 1999 and put a can of it in each tire. Since then I only had one flat until a couple of weeks ago. Took one of the tires to get it plugged and got it back with 4 plugs. When I went to put it back on I heard the fissing noise and saw slime coming through a hole. Granted it's been in there almost 9 years so I can't complain. I ordered new tires and they're supposed to be here today or tomorrow and you can bet that I'll stick a can in each of these too.

Latest posts