Tims Ford 12/6 ?

rsimms

Copying/pasting recent report from a guide friend:

29 Nov � 1 Dec 2014, 2014 � Tim�s Ford Fishing Report � Another great weekend on the water with clients from Franklin TN to South Florida. We had a blast catching a mixed bag of Crappie, Largemouth and Smallmouth. We focused on main lake points and the front two thirds of the pockets. For Smallmouth and Largemouth our best results came spot removers rigged with small worms, sped craws and grubs; we also caught fish on Tightline Mussel Crawler Jigs and X-Rap Jerkbaits from Rapala . As far as the Crappie we had our best results using Booby Garland Slab Slayer jigs on 4 pound test line, worked around docks and brush in 10 to 25 FOW. Water temperatures ranged from 52 to 56 degrees. Now is the time to make your reservations for some exciting winter fishing on Tim�s Ford and Guntersville! I have days available throughout the winter with full time Professional USCG Licensed/Insured guides. As always, we supply all fishing gear including Duckett Rods, LEW�s Reels, lures, and drinking water at no additional cost you, Military Discount and the dedication to making your trip successful. �Let�s go fish� in�

Visit www.midsouthbassguide.com for more photos and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MidSouthBassGuide for on the water updates.

MidTennFisher

We had a tough time in our tournament. It was a kayak fishing tournament so we can't cover as much water as the bass boats. 34 anglers, only 8 total bass caught. The tournament didn't start until the winds had fully shifted out of the North and the post cold front lockjaw was in full effect. I managed one of the 8 bass caught, a little Smallie just under 12 inches and also had a Smallie break me off by running into a laydown. Very, very tough day of fishing but that was my first time on TIm's Ford and wow what a beautiful lake!

Latest posts