Time to knock one down

Stilltrying

Its cold but some things in life is just worth it. Good luck this morning to all hope you see that Big Buck you've been after.

cozy23

Stilltrying":3bxrfjfh said:
Its cold but some things in life is just worth it. Good luck this morning to all hope you see that Big Buck you've been after.
Good luck. Headed out this afternoon.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

cozy23

Just had a nice 8 pt stroll across my back yard. Got 6 does down by the road right now. They're on their feet.

cecil30-30

2 degrees here but it's 70 in the house..lol with only a buck tag left, I decided to throw in the towel this weekend. Would love another doe, but no tags for them where I hunt. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GRIT

There wasen't enough mules in the house this morning to get me out there .Maybe this afternoon

Stilltrying

Well I missed bout 8 to 10 pt. My little 30 30 just couldn't reach that far. But let's of deer moving. Seen bout 15 does yesterday afternoon. Headed back out to try again

John.M

I had to get some exercise today, so went mountain biking. Almost ran over 4 separate does around 10:30. They were moving today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Saw nothing this morning. I'm thinking I'll just call it a season, got a dinner wit hmy kids tomorrow evening, and I'm just not feeling it for this afternoon.

cozy23

Almost tagged out right before dark. Buck surprised me and showed up 50 yards away. I eventually got the gun on him but didn't see him in my scope. Looked again and he bolted.

hunter0925

Climbed out of the truck this morning to a nice warm -8 here in Ohio. Sat all day to see a doe and a fawn this evening. Lol it is gonna be -4 in the morning but will make,it to 23 for a high.

rmmonty32

It's over for me saw several doe moving around about 11-12 came right up to me but no doe allowed where im at...until we meet again...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Stilltrying

Be safe everybody 1st yr I've deer hunted in bout 6 yrs I think I miss 7days this whole season. Forget how fun the chase was I'm hooked again. Until next yr. Go to church next chance you get