The Knight long range hunter!

Big J

I just want to give you my opinion on this ML. If you have the means and even if you have to borrow, these things are half off and I am here to tell you they are beautiful!! A true treasure if you have not seen the quality and detail of these guns. Just do it! A little more weight to them but my gosh what a gun!! This is the first gun I am acutally proud to own!! it is my pride and joy of my firearms and it is going to look great laying across a deer in my photos this year!!
It is worth the price at retail. But at the half off ay Cabelas it is like stealing the gun and I mean it. Truly a gun I will own forever!! I will pass this gun down to my children and grand children!! Just do it guys! I amk not kidding! Just do it!

Howa

And....that dude will flat shoot! It really is like a piece of artwork, I love those LRHunter's. Get them while you can.

Contrary to what you hear, Knight is not out of business, they just shut down production. The service, parts, warranty work, free advice, and unbelievable level of customer service is still intact. You can get parts and you can get service. Just do it.

Latest posts