The Kingdom is crumbling in Tuscaloosa

Bamamonts

Crying like a Bi**h. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. That's a serious crime and he can't even face the consequences like a man. He asked the cop what's a felony. It's time for him to grow up.
Mitchell was suspended from the team when it happened. I hope it stays that way. I haven't heard anything recently about him.

TNTreeman

It keeps getting worse for the gumps. Matt Self , deputy director of Athletics was arrested on domestic violence charges. I wonder if lil Nicky will defend him like he did Trey Burton when he smacked the girl on the field . Maybe he thinks Matt was acting out of fear as well?? Its circling the drain tide fans, it's circling. Parole Tide!!! It happens at all schools but it usually gets handled differently.

PillsburyDoughboy

It keeps getting worse for the gumps. Matt Self , deputy director of Athletics was arrested on domestic violence charges. I wonder if lil Nicky will defend him like he did Trey Burton when he smacked the girl on the field . Maybe he thinks Matt was acting out of fear as well?? Its circling the drain tide fans, it's circling. Parole Tide!!! It happens at all schools but it usually gets handled differently.
"Self leads the athletics compliance office, and is "responsible for all areas of compliance with NCAA, SEC and UA rules and regulations."

Seems ALABAMA has been in compliance with the NCAA and SEC so he must be doing his job correctly. Shocking how that works. :)

TNTreeman

"Self leads the athletics compliance office, and is "responsible for all areas of compliance with NCAA, SEC and UA rules and regulations."

Seems ALABAMA has been in compliance with the NCAA and SEC so he must be doing his job correctly. Shocking how that works. :)
I'm sure he rules the Ath Dept with an iron fist.... maybe he tried the same technique on his wife??? It was ok for Burton , it'll probably be ok for Self. Parole Tide!!!

volboy

Yeah you're probably right. It is shocking how it works that this school, or at least in the athletics dept, has virtually no rules or regulations regarding players, and now coaches, with assault, domestic assault, drugs and firearms, etc.

PillsburyDoughboy

Yeah you're probably right. It is shocking how it works that this school, or at least in the athletics dept, has virtually no rules or regulations regarding players, and now coaches, with assault, domestic assault, drugs and firearms, etc.
WEll one thing is for sure. ALABAMA does not have a AD that hired the coach that is under NCAA Investigation. Same AD that was not only involved in hiring Pruitt ,he was also overseeing him so close that he was once cited for an NCAA violation for coaching the Vols' offensive linemen. The Things that make you go hmmmmmm

So either he was so dumb and Pruitt was such a mastermind that he completely fooled ole phil or ole phil was the master behind the curtain coaching him what to do.

So ALABAMA will be just fine I am sure. :)

volboy

WEll one thing is for sure. ALABAMA does not have a AD that hired the coach that is under NCAA Investigation. Same AD that was not only involved in hiring Pruitt ,he was also overseeing him so close that he was once cited for an NCAA violation for coaching the Vols' offensive linemen. The Things that make you go hmmmmmm

So either he was so dumb and Pruitt was such a mastermind that he completely fooled ole phil or ole phil was the master behind the curtain coaching him what to do.

So ALABAMA will be just fine I am sure. :)
So you compare the criminal aspects of what is going on down there to ncaa investigation?? 🤣
The criminal behavior that is going on down in gumpville Is some serious stuff. Unfortunately it happens at most if not all schools, but when it happens down there the majority of their fans seem so nonchalant about it. Guess it is the cost of doing business down there.

Regarding CPF, yall still can't get over him exposing ole Logan giving Big Albert the $200k on behalf of the parole tide. What was it 25 years ago? I guess since it put the tide in a downward spiral for the next 10 or so years y'all still pissed about it.

PillsburyDoughboy

So you compare the criminal aspects of what is going on down there to ncaa investigation?? 🤣
The criminal behavior that is going on down in gumpville Is some serious stuff. Unfortunately it happens at most if not all schools, but when it happens down there the majority of their fans seem so nonchalant about it. Guess it is the cost of doing business down there.

Regarding CPF, yall still can't get over him exposing ole Logan giving Big Albert the $200k on behalf of the parole tide. What was it 25 years ago? I guess since it put the tide in a downward spiral for the next 10 or so years y'all still pissed about it.
No, NOT COMPARING. But when one starts calling out ALABAMA and suggesting the Athletic department is somehow involved in something unethical or involved in a coverup...I just call a spade a spade. Nothing to see here.

JBell

Points shaving? They put up like 5-6 points in the 7th inning I think it was…

Latest posts