Texas A&M V vols

LY

I think most of us were optimistic after the Clemson game, but unfortunately his play this year has not been up to snuff.

Rabbitkil

I'm a Vol fan but I just don't get good vibes with this team. They just don't seem like a team that is together. I hope Vols win but think A&M will win. Being at Neyland will help.
If you notice all the good sec teams from last year are off rhythm it seems I believe it's all the seniors from Covid era leaving that had a extra year

THEdonkey0515

Odd game.

After hearing so much about the A&M defense coming into the game, it looked like UT had the better D today.

Uts Passing game was Horrible joe Milton decision making sucks. Run game is good special teams played well.

Refs suck missed a minimum of 3 obvious PI calls against A&M and 2 Facemask calls against UT. A&M had a obvious flase start on the first interception also they wasn't gonna call.

buckaroo

IMG_4801.jpeg

MUP

The definition of UGLY. The pass that Milton actually put touch on and floated it over the defender to his receiver, right into his hands, only to watch Butterfingers treat it like a hot potato was quite sickening.

Bright spots tho were watching this stellar stable of running backs keep pounding that #1 rated run defense of the Aggies, and make big gains every other down.

Gravey

Here's what I saw today.

1. Defensive front came to play. They hurried the qb all day.
2. The offense doesn't run at the pace they did last year. Is that on Milton? Maybe, maybe not but would love to see the hurry up offense be the hurry up offense.
3. The most wide open sure thing touchdown pass dropped. That's not on Milton.
4. A&M converted a ton of 2nd and long, 3rd and long plays for first downs. I lost track on how many.
5. Running game looked good. 232 yards against a team that is considered one of the best against the run.
6. Need more explosive plays. Think there was 1 over 15 yards.
7. Too many penalties. Refs probably have shoulder problems from throwing so many.
8. A win is a win!

GBO!!! 🍊
IMG_4864.jpeg

Latest posts