Tent Camp in Colorado, Elk hunt October 2019

Sharecropper

Any one else have interest??
We have a very good wall tent and all the other as well. He getting to where he doesn't venture
Over a mile from base camp. I'm looking for a seasoned hunter to go as far as needed to fine the elk.
Not unusual to camp near where you found them, and try to get on them very early.
Unit 12, been there several times had a GREAT time, got skunked once, pulled a double the next year.
If anyone male or female has interest and experience, let me know. I'm gonna be up there 2-3 weeks
As I simply love the area. A little west of SteamBoat Springs, 45 minutes to campground at trailhead. Bull tags are $600
Over the counter at WalMart.
Seriously trying to hook up, I'm in Germantown, outside Memphis.
Give me a shout out by pm, I'll give you a call.

gtk

Staff member
Hunted unit 12 several years, all around rabbit ears. killed my first elk there in self defense. some tough and beautiful country up there, and lots of bears.

Mattt

I should be there around that time. Not sure what unit I'm going to as I have never rifle hunted Colorado. Have all the gear also. Let's get in touch and talk a little on it. I'll pm my info. Will be driving all day Sunday so would be a good time to discuss.

Latest posts