Tee throwing shade

PalsPal

nitro_z17":3luxuynm said:
ya i think even though uf and ut had to settle they still both got good hires.

No doubt. Given the circumstances, things could not have gone any better for TN to this point. Game days will be a huge test obviously, but as far getting good recruiters on staff, it has been a home run to this point.

Just hope he's working for TN full time next Tuesday :D !

Scioto

Wow. Vols fans throwing shade back at Tee. The last QB to win a nattie for UT since before the advent of color TV.

It's like Ohio State fans chasing a former QB, son of a Woody assistant, out of Columbus to Nashville. That would never happen.

lungpuncher1

Scioto":3t06hy95 said:
Wow. Vols fans throwing shade back at Tee. The last QB to win a nattie for UT since before the advent of color TV.

It's like Ohio State fans chasing a former QB, son of a Woody assistant, out of Columbus to Nashville. That would never happen.
c2b0722e2d76d21632bdb82f5096a611.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cbhunter

lungpuncher1":2xp9esrh said:
Scioto":2xp9esrh said:

c2b0722e2d76d21632bdb82f5096a611.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":2vybmt76 said:
nitro_z17":2vybmt76 said:
ya i think even though uf and ut had to settle they still both got good hires.

No doubt. Given the circumstances, things could not have gone any better for TN to this point. Game days will be a huge test obviously, but as far getting good recruiters on staff, it has been a home run to this point.

Just hope he's working for TN full time next Tuesday :D !
. The only team I know that hopes their incoming coach is a loser rather than a winner . I can't imagine .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalsPal

PillsburyDoughboy":3a9zt8n5 said:
The only team I know that hopes their incoming coach is a loser rather than a winner . I can't imagine .

No, the defense will look great. It will be the offense's ineptness and four turnovers that lose the game ;) !

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":15b7z57i said:
PillsburyDoughboy":15b7z57i said:
The only team I know that hopes their incoming coach is a loser rather than a winner . I can't imagine .

No, the defense will look great. It will be the offense's ineptness and four turnovers that lose the game ;) !

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Wait what???

You do realize that ALABAMA has .07 Turnovers on Offense this season and 1.7 on Defense?????

But lets not let a little thing like stats stand in the way of a perfectly good smear campaign shall we???

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/sc ... /2017.html

wayne

Tonight is an example of why Tee didn't get more of a consideration for the Vols HC position. USC is in an obvious hurry-up situation and they are taking at least 20-25 sec between plays.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

nitro_z17

the best part of the article, "it wasn't entirely Martin's fault that the Trojans struggled against Ohio State's elite defense"

Iowa be like......ya, ELITE!

tenor.gif

Latest posts