Tee coming home

THEdonkey0515

Sounds good to me :tu:

Martin was named USC's offensive coordinator in 2016, and USC won the Rose Bowl in 2016 and the Pac-12 championship in 2017.

USC's 2017 Pac-12 championship team finished 13th nationally in total offense under Martin, with an average of 484.1 yards per game

In 2017, Martin was a semifinalist for the Broyles Award as the top assistant coach in college football. He is widely recognized as one of the best recruiters in the country.

TreyB

buckaroo":2bqha3sl said:
As co-off cord, and Jennings is returning, more good news

Jennings really didn't have much of a choice IMO, unless he just wanted out and more than likely undrafted or late late rounds.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":2wa11dpq said:
buckaroo":2wa11dpq said:
As co-off cord, and Jennings is returning, more good news

Jennings really didn't have much of a choice IMO, unless he just wanted out and more than likely undrafted or late late rounds.
True he wouldn't be a top round guy. Still had a choice.

I wanna say I heard & I may be wrong correct me if I am I would like to know, that like 100 underclassmen are going to the draft?

Most of them will go from the late 4th-7th rounds he could have followed those guys.

cbhunter

Jennings plays with a lot of heart but he just done have speed to break away in my opinion. I almost never see separation between him and the defender unless it is just totally blown coverage. Tee is an awesome recruiter and i'm glad to see him back as long as it wasn't the head coaching job.

Grandslam11

Good Hire for Pruitt. Regardless of how he did at USC, he is an excellent recruiter, and he is back where he played college ball. I agree Jennings didn't have much of an option but I am GLAD he is coming back. He is tough as nails, can add to some more senior leadership, and he is very dependable to catch the ball. Good week for VOLs for football. Looks great on Pruitt also IMO.