Tagged A Buck!!

DeerMan66

Had a young buck come by my tree stand right at first light,he rubbed a bush for about 10 minutes and moved on.About 30 minutes later heard a deer coming from behind me in a slow trot and it was a doe.A few seconds later this buck came behind her very close to my stand,actually to close,I had my gun on the shooting rail so I had to stand up to shoot him!!
View attachment 120608View attachment 120607
Very nice buck. Congrats!!

Cheshire

Had a young buck come by my tree stand right at first light,he rubbed a bush for about 10 minutes and moved on.About 30 minutes later heard a deer coming from behind me in a slow trot and it was a doe.A few seconds later this buck came behind her very close to my stand,actually to close,I had my gun on the shooting rail so I had to stand up to shoot him!!
Co

Big Pop

Great buck!

Latest posts