Sold/Expired Swap KY bowhunt for deer for TN spring turkey

Roost 1

Posting this for a buddy of mine...would like to swap 5-6 days of bow hunting in Christian CO KY for 5-6 days of spring turkey hunting in mid TN. This would be for 2 people and the Ky hunt would be anytime from bow opener til 3rd week of Oct or could do something in Dec or Jan if someone would rather hunt then. Please PM is interested would rather not discuss further details in open forum. Thanks

Frank G

Roost 1 said:
Posting this for a buddy of mine...would like to swap 5-6 days of bow hunting in Christian CO KY for 5-6 days of spring turkey hunting in mid TN. This would be for 2 people and the Ky hunt would be anytime from bow opener til 3rd week of Oct or could do something in Dec or Jan if someone would rather hunt then. Please PM is interested would rather not discuss further details in open forum. Thanks
Sent a note to your PM

Roost 1

Frank G said:
Roost 1 said:
Sent a note to your PM

Did not receive a pm from you...please try again.

Frank G

Roost 1 said:
Frank G said:
Roost 1 said:
Sent a note to your PM

Did not receive a pm from you...please try again.

Roost, just resent.

Latest posts