Strike while the iron is hot……

redblood

Always adhered to the concept that there are 3 things you should never pay- interest, tax and shipping. Well. I guess i will have to settle for 2 out of 3. Caught crappie magnets on sale 1.89 per pack, free shipping on 50.00 and 10percent off if you have a bass pro shop credit card. Should be set for awhile. 8 packs are backordered by i think i can make it till they come in. Never really a huge crappie magnet fan until learned how to side rig them as a single straight tail by removing one of the tails. Can get them deep on 1/32 oz head and deep fast on a 1/16

Attachments

• IMG_7138.jpeg
    IMG_7138.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Mr. Hawk

Always adhered to the concept that there are 3 things you should never pay- interest, tax and shipping. Well. I guess i will have to settle for 2 out of 3. Caught crappie magnets on sale 1.89 per pack, free shipping on 50.00 and 10percent off if you have a bass pro shop credit card. Should be set for awhile. 8 packs are backordered by i think i can make it till they come in. Never really a huge crappie magnet fan until learned how to side rig them as a single straight tail by removing one of the tails. Can get them deep on 1/32 oz head and deep fast on a 1/16
Can you explain this side rigging method?

JRC1

Thanks for posting that. I use crappie magnet a lot and have never thought about doing that for a different profile.

Latest posts