Stove & Chief

green doe

Re: Stove & Chief

By "good" he means "well behaved". I for one don't want to know how "good" any of you are at anything except maybe shooting and killing critters. Bragging about who's good at what is where the trouble starts! :D

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled

We all know how good our kids act when they want something.
We also know when they're acting good because they're up to something or have done something that no one has found out about YET ???
Happy Camping To All.

Unicam

WestTn Huntin'man said:
We all know how good our kids act when they want something.
We also know when they're acting good because they're up to something or have done something that no one has found out about YET ???
Happy Camping To All.

You probably have the right track....LMBO!! :D

DEER DAVID

green doe said:
By "good" he means "well behaved". I for one don't want to know how "good" any of you are at anything except maybe shooting and killing critters. Bragging about who's good at what is where the trouble starts! :D

Very well said............

DEER DAVID

We all have many talents..........some are unique, indifferent and some are outlandish and troublesome.
We are all different and sometimes alike.....
The common tread is we like Tndeer and on this forum it's camping.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled

Yep I know it and admitt it. It took alot of years to get that way.You gotta be alittle crazy to stay sane in a crazy world.
Personally I think it's way too hot to enjoy a camping trip right now,unless it's in the mountains.
I'm gonna go camp out at the Hilton next weekend.You'll find me at the pool and in the hot tub.