Stoops is recruiting some real ballers now

Displaced_Vol

Lots of folks up here pretty hot on the cats this year. I have no idea but I think stoops has done a good job on the whole end if they actually have a QB pan out maybe they'll be sporty. They lost a lot of their defense though.
I'm sure they'll be favored against UT at Lexington which is a sad comment but it is what it is.

cbhunter

Lots of folks up here pretty hot on the cats this year. I have no idea but I think stoops has done a good job on the whole end if they actually have a QB pan out maybe they'll be sporty. They lost a lot of their defense though.
I'm sure they'll be favored against UT at Lexington which is a sad comment but it is what it is.
1629466272039.jpg

Coach JH don't seem to high on them 🤣

Mescalero

Stoops has the greatest contract in college football. Win 7 games (and the 7th win can be the bowl game) and he gets a year extension on his contract and buy-out. I think he's paid close to $5M and I think with 7 wins he gets automatic $100K raises or more. He's brought them more success than probably any coach not named Paul Bryant (and he coached there in the late 1940s into the 1950s. He will never leave even when Kirk Ferentz finally hangs it up at Stoops' alma mater.

Everyone who has commented or will comment, including yours truly, really has no room to talk about college football players doing bad things at Kentucky.

encore06

KY defense held UL Monroe to 17 yards rushing for the game and 70 yards passing, while amassing over 400 yards passing and nearly 600 yards of total offense. So yes, Stops is recruiting and generating good players. The verdict on the 6 is still out due to conflicting testimonies from eye witnesses

Latest posts