Stalked him in a pour down for 2 hours!

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

She is a full time student but has hunted hard this year with the old man when she's had a break. Tagged out today! Saw him on our way out at 9:30, after a 2 hour stalk in the pouring rain she put one through him at 23 yards!!!! Yes we're completely drenched and very tired. Unbelievable hunt…. Btw… the trophy is in the adventure.

Attachments

• 4BC74940-5263-49FC-A0BF-7F45EE49F8D1.jpeg
    4BC74940-5263-49FC-A0BF-7F45EE49F8D1.jpeg
    448.2 KB · Views: 608

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

I hate to argue with you but the trophy is that young ladies smile. Congratulations to both of you on the memories you made today
Awesome, congrats. Was he bedded down? How far did you go to get within range?
We let him walk past at 40, let him crest the hill out of sight then began our stalk. When we got to the crest I crept ahead and to my surprise he was bedded 15yards! Rain noise covered our steps. He noticed us and got up. Walked straight away. We let him walk away again. Circled around 200 yards and got close again but every time that we were in range (30 yards) something wouldn't be right ( sticks, trees, wrong angle)This game played out for 2 hours until we finally had a clear 23 yard shot. Honestly the craziest, luckiest, most unexplainable hunt I've ever witnessed. I can't credit our hunting prowess, all I can say is it was meant to be. And after all the effort today I must say she deserved it.

Latest posts