Squirrel tail jigs

Dbllunger

I was able to find 1/24oz jigheads online. I'm considering buying a fly tying kit to make my own.
I've tied a lot of hair jigs in my time and it really is pretty easy and fun with a basic fly tying kit. Paint and other supplies can be found at places like Hobby Lobby and other similar type stores or you can order online from dedicated fishing supplie sites

Rammer Jammer

I've tied a lot of hair jigs in my time and it really is pretty easy and fun with a basic fly tying kit. Paint and other supplies can be found at places like Hobby Lobby and other similar type stores or you can order online from dedicated fishing supplie sites
What thread do you recommend? I have absolutely no clue on thread. I've got the jig heads on the way… so for what I'm wanting, I think I just need thread, squirrel tail, chenille, and a kit.

nso123

What thread do you recommend? I have absolutely no clue on thread. I've got the jig heads on the way… so for what I'm wanting, I think I just need thread, squirrel tail, chenille, and a kit.
Semperfli or Veevus will be top notch thread that will take some abuse. Semperfli nanosilk is incredibly strong.

Latest posts