Sold/Expired Spypoint Micro LTE Cameras

ImThere

I have two I been running for a couple of years now. Been good for exactly what you want them for. At our house they have about a 5 min delay so I had to keep moving them down the drive May until I got the pic before the intruder was on the front porch. I need about 4 more myself!

Mb423

If you are needing some cheap security, go with Muddy. I have had to warranty my spy point cameras several times and finally gave up because they are complete junk. I have had 1 with no issues out of 11.

Zero problems with my Muddy camera for 3 years now.

Mattt

I'm not talking about the pictures it's the not taking or transmitting. Don't get pics for a week then get a dump. I've fought these two for a year now. These other guys close to me both run tactacam and they seem night and day better and the app seems to work better also

Mattt

I have 15 of them and i got a couple duds but a majority of them are great for the price. Its hard to complain about a $49 camera thats is working 3+ years and still sends 100+ pics a month.
Thats just it these don't send at all or say no pics then send a weeks worth at once. Mostly don't send at all. Thought one was bad now the other one followed suit. Knew something was wrong when I went from 100 pics/week or more to nothing. The non cell cams haven't missed a beat unless stolen or wet and they're half the money with no data charge

Dodge Man

Thats just it these don't send at all or say no pics then send a weeks worth at once. Mostly don't send at all. Thought one was bad now the other one followed suit. Knew something was wrong when I went from 100 pics/week or more to nothing. The non cell cams haven't missed a beat unless stolen or wet and they're half the money with no data charge
Spypoint doesn't charge data fees for the first 100 pics a month or 250 a month if you have a yearly membership.

smyrnagc

OK...Can we please not turn this into a Spypoint quality thread.

I do not care if they are not good for monitoring deer movement reliably. I want them more as dummies and if they send pictures then great.

mine take good pictures in the day and black-and-white at night. If I remember correctly, the camera emits a faint red light at night which could be visible to a human walking but probably not if they're in a vehicle. I usually have a minute to two minute delay depending on service, better service, quicker turnaround, I would think.

Last edited:

Latest posts