2-Spartan Go Cams 4G/LTE

Roost 1

These cams are like new and worked flawlessly. Been used for exactly 3 months. Pic and video capable. I used these on AT&T service but I think can be used with Verizon. Prospective buyer needs to double check.
Comes original boxes, Manuel's, cords, and straps.
Original SIM cards included. I will add the correct SD cards, the ones that I used for 3 months, and the added Scout Lids that I purchased separately. Only reason for selling is that I have more Tactacams and I only want to use one app for my cams. $300 plus any fees and I'll pay shipping to your door.

Attachments

• IMG_5998.jpeg
    IMG_5998.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 100

Roost 1

Actually in one spot the Spartan picked up service better. I swapped a Tactacam to that location because I wanted to put the Spartan on a rope so I could get video. The Tactacam worked fine but wasn't picking up the signal as strong. These are really nice cams, I just don't want to have two different apps going at same time to view pics and since I have several more Tactacam's the Spartans are the ones I've chose to let go.
Absolutely no issue with them for the 3 months I used them.

nate17

I have 2 tactacams I would consider doing some kind of a trade on these, but I just renewed the 1 year data plan a month ago so I think would probably be out the money for the data.

Roost 1

I've had several ask and I think a couple have checked into it, but I believe to use any provider other ATT, you would have to get new SIM cards. I'm not sure if you could get them from Spartan or not. I'm just trying to be as transparent as possible.

Trey13

I've had several ask and I think a couple have checked into it, but I believe to use any provider other ATT, you would have to get new SIM cards. I'm not sure if you could get them from Spartan or not. I'm just trying to be as transparent as possible.
Thanks for the info. I may call them and see.