Spypoint Flex

Dodge Man

Next time you start getting multiple photos increase the delay time between photos and it will probably stop.
I do that to the max and put it on low sensitivity and it stops. But it is usually in the middle of the night and takes a few hundred pictures before i catch it. After a few days I usually change it back to 1 picture every 1 minute and it works for a few days until something sets it off on a run again. It is only 1 camera of the 4 Flex that I have out.

ImThere

I should have read more up on cell cams. I want more, not sure if SPYPOINT is the direction to go. They do have a good price. But I'd like a cam I can see how I'm setting it with out wasting my pictures setting it up.
If they make them, I'd like to be able to have 6 cameras on the same plan.

Hymie3

I have two spypoint micro and they suck. My son just bought a tacticam reveal and it is working fantastic. Picture quality is way better and or works….my two cents

JArender

I have two spypoint micro and they suck. My son just bought a tacticam reveal and it is working fantastic. Picture quality is way better and or works….my two cents
I took three reveals out of the woods last week and pulled the sd cards. I bet I had 2x as many photos on the card then was sent and I have them in a great cell area. I have three more in the field and the plans expires next month. when it does they are gone. I understand cell cams can't take photos while they are trying to send but to be missing that many photos using their recommended sd cards is ridiculous. No cell cameras are perfect. some better than others for sure but if i'm gonna be forever to put all my cameras on the same size data plan i'm gonnna do it with wise eye and spartan

I do love the photos the flex has but i'm done supporting that pos canadian company. I'm gonna try blackgate starting this week. small business out of ohio and has cheap plans 250 photos is like $3. as long as I don't get false triggers I can make it on 250 most months on trails

Hymie3

I do agree on not supporting a Canadian company and it seems that most of the cell cams have issues unless you spend 200$ or more. I guess im able to but am not going to just on principle and I don't live and die by the trail cam. It's mostly an inventory tool for me.

Latest posts