Spypoint Cell Link and LTE Micros

Antler Daddy

Lots of cell cameras are improving and dropping in price. A lot of people try different models. I have read a lot of comments online about people just trashing thier $90 Spypoint LTE micro cameras and the $39 Cell Links. They are frustrated due to poor battery performance, poor signals, poor pictures, and time constraints for tinkering.

My offer is that I will pay for the shipping and make the $5 donation to TNDeer if you will just give the cameras to me vs. disposal. I'll tinker with them.

PM what you have and we can go from there.

Antler Daddy

Where are you finding the micro for $90.
They are on sale regularly for $99. Buy a two pack and they are $90. Buy at Academy or Bass Pro during Father's Day week and they were another $20 off of a hundred. I got one off Facebook marketplace last year for $20.

Cell links are regularly $39 at several places including Academy now. I'm surprised more people are not trying these wth older cameras that work fine.

Last edited:

sgtwebb1

I have 2 Micro's and 2 Cell-Link's attached to cheap old Tasco/Bushnell cams.
They all work great.

I Still have one of each out, and literally got 6+ months on the Cell-Link still out in the field, and 4+ months on the Micro 200 yds away.
Thousands of photos from both. Seriously.
I know the pic quality isn't as good as higher end cams, but they work fine for what I use them for.

Used a them in Indiana last November, was able to figure out where the bucks were using, moved my stand site, and bang-flopped a nice, huge bodied 8.

Good luck.