Spy Point Verizon cell camera

peytoncreekhunter

Does anybody know if I were to buy a spy point cell camera that uses Verizon service will it still send to my T-Mobile phone?

Or does it need a T-Mobile Sim card?

DaveTN

From Spypoint
If you know you have a reliable signal with a given carrier, that is absolutely the carrier model you should use for the camera or device on that property, regardless of what your personal carrier is for your phone. Remember, since the photo transmission plans are purchased through SPYPOINT, your personal carrier doesn't factor in that decision.

rbreedi1

cellular cameras are totally separate from your phone provider. It has nothing to do with it. Pick the camera that uses the best service in your hunting area. They all report to an App that you have access to from your phone.

lafn96

What is the problem with yours? A buddy of mine likes his and the 100 pics a month for free.
Pic quality is way below that of my Tactacam. Also the reliability - have them looking over a food plot, and wasn't sent nearly as many pics as I should've been. Confirmed when I went out to check on the plot, at times it completely missed me and wouldn't take a pic.

Jcalder

What is the problem with yours? A buddy of mine likes his and the 100 pics a month for free.
Wait until he has trouble, and figured out how terrible customer service is. I have 5 cameras, and have had them 3 years. When they work, they're great, and when they don't, good luck getting help. Added a few photos from the app that I've been sent in the last few months
IMG_8067.png
IMG_8011.png
IMG_7996.png
IMG_7988.png
IMG_7796.png

peytoncreekhunter

@fulldraw

Pic quality is way below that of my Tactacam. Also the reliability - have them looking over a food plot, and wasn't sent nearly as many pics as I should've been. Confirmed when I went out to check on the plot, at times it completely missed me and wouldn't take a pic.
Tactacam misses a bunch too. I actually preferred my old spypoints over my tactacams. Never had an issue. Trying other cams now and will most likely sell my tactacams.

Spurhunter

You didn't ask, but there are much better options available. I've owned 6 Spypoints and 1 still works. They constantly want you to update the firmware. The new ones may be better, but I'll never by another Spypoint. I currently have 2 Tactacams and 4 Brownings. The Tactacams are better than the Spypoints and the Brownings are better than all of them.

deerhunter10

As said above you didn't ask but look into other cameras. Nothing but a paper weight bought 3 none of them lasted more then 2 months and customer service is a complete nightmare. Tactacams spartan and many other much better options. It's worth 10 or 15 dollars a month to actually have a camera that works.

wobblegobble

As said above you didn't ask but look into other cameras. Nothing but a paper weight bought 3 none of them lasted more then 2 months and customer service is a complete nightmare. Tactacams spartan and many other much better options. It's worth 10 or 15 dollars a month to actually have a camera that works.
Use the chat and they will send a new camera, I've never had any trouble with CS

Dodge Man

I think the Spypoint cameras take good pictures. I don't know why you would need any better. Also if you get the yearly membership for $59 you will get 250 pictures for every camera you have activated for no fee. I am running 12 spypoint cameras and I really like them.

Attachments

• IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts