SPS 20% Off

treefarmer

Whenever I see a blanket sale like that it makes me think they are overpriced all the other times. Kind of like Sears and many other stores - didn't buy unless there was a sale. Wal-Mart, Academy Sports, Costco and some others have everyday low prices so when I need something I just buy it.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
treefarmer":2t5pi1h0 said:
Whenever I see a blanket sale like that it makes me think they are overpriced all the other times. Kind of like Sears and many other stores - didn't buy unless there was a sale. Wal-Mart, Academy Sports, Costco and some others have everyday low prices so when I need something I just buy it.
Have you ever been on the website? They are VERY reasonably priced, and carry Nosler seconds. Shipping is a flat $13, so it's best to buy a decent sized order when you do pull the trigger. I don't think that you'll find cheaper prices on Nosler anywhere, but you have to catch things while they have them in stock.

Snowwolfe

treefarmer":vsxldsuc said:

You couldn't be more wrong about SPS. One time they had a sale I bought over 1,000 180 grain .308 Nosler Partitions for 9.95 per 50. They are legit. They always charge a reasonable amount for shipping. And if you buy what they call seconds or overruns you will find out they are just as good as their "firsts" except they come in plastic bags instead of boxes.

sll

All the Nosler "seconds" I have ever bought have been great. Never a weight variation or blem that you can physically see. Their QC department must be very strict.

DaveB

Yep, SPS is the real deal when it comes to 'blems'.

You must get used to cruising the site every day. Sometimes more often. Even Sunday.

For example, I do not need 150 gr Accubonds in 308, 120's & 140's in .284, 180's in 308, 60 gr Partitions in .224. This is because I purchase lifetime volumes when they are available. No limits to purchases.

The 'overrun' tag is also a good deal if you feel the factory box is necessary.

I do have an order on stand-by for the 70 grain Accubond in .224. Our less than 225 buck savage shoots 60 gr partitions into a single hole and we what see what the Abond does. Must admit, been over a year on hold.

Latest posts