Springville

chrmayo

Any of you guys do any crappie fishing in the backwater at the Springville pump house? I have bass fished it a few times and done ok. See a lot of people with coolers full of crappie.

chunkandwind

chrmayo said:
where abouts do you fish there? in the flats or down past the bridge? Do you use minnows or jigs?

Usually in the flats in the winter and spring but summer time
down past the bridge. We almost always troll with jigs in the summer and spring. We use minnows in the winter.

chrmayo

Yes sorry I didnt know the name. Thats where we have put in for bass fishing. Gonna give it a try friday evening for some crappie. Gonna take the bass equipment in case they dont work out

jaxxman

between Paris and camden, well that narrows it down to about 35 miles of road and 100 miles of shoreline..hmm.. last time i post and tell anyone where i catch fish.. doubt i would ever go there but just wondered where it was at.
how about is it between Harmons creek and camden, Big sandy and Paris, Harmons and big sandy, , Eagle creek and Harmons

chunkandwind

jaxxman said:
between Paris and camden, well that narrows it down to about 35 miles of road and 100 miles of shoreline..hmm.. last time i post and tell anyone where i catch fish.. doubt i would ever go there but just wondered where it was at.
how about is it between Harmons creek and camden, Big sandy and Paris, Harmons and big sandy, , Eagle creek and Harmons

Sorry man wasn't trying to be vague. It's between paris and
big sandy. If you leave paris headed south on 69 you turn by
had a call grocery and then just follow the signs to Crows Nest
restaurant. LOL,still don't know why I called it eagles nest.

BuckWild

jaxxman said:

LOL, I don't think anybody is holding any info from you. I know how to get there, but I can't tell you cause I don't know any of the road names, I just know where to turn.

It's on Big Sandy. I always drive up from Camden. It's one of those places that's just hard to find if you haven't been before.

Latest posts