Food Plots Sprayer pump help

Mr. Hawk

So I go to spray out my plots today and my 40 gallon sprayer turns on but will not pump. I verified no clogs in lines. My tank is loaded with Gly so I need to get back up and running ASAP.

I've had this pump since 2014 so never had to deal with replacing. Any recommendations or should I just try to find the same one? I think the sulfur water I use from my well seems to be hard on my stuff as I also had a prior issue with an ATV 15 gallon sprayer pump.

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpeg
    IMG_2306.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 38

megalomaniac

Is it producing any air to pressurize the tank? If no air, replace the diaphram (or the pump itself). If pumping out air, but not pressurizing the tank, you have an air leak in the tank. find it and seal it.

MickThompson

Is it producing any air to pressurize the tank? If no air, replace the diaphram (or the pump itself). If pumping out air, but not pressurizing the tank, you have an air leak in the tank. find it and seal it.
The tanks aren't sealed that I've ever seen. Pressure is built between the pump and the nozzle, not in the tank.

Spurhunter

Take it apart and break it loose. It's probably locked up. They aren't built with the best components and bearings. That's why they're so cheap. Mine locked up over the winter. Took it apart, broke the motor loose, put it back together and it's fine.

Latest posts