South Carolina Position

Scioto

You need to stop with SEC SEC SEC. BAMA BAMA BAMA yes. That Gators team is also in the SEC.

And you got on me for going off topic.

And being in the playoffs is not being in the championship.

And the best team in the B1G won't be in the playoffs. That Iowa / MSU game is a pathetic snoozer. I'm not sold on Clemson either.

Scioto

One bad half of football and we don't get one of the four best teams in the CFP. The committee should put Stanford in regardless of who wins this Iowa / MSU game. Yes I said that.

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":1v9pmsgl said:
Looks like they picked CWM. .. :)

Hope they have some medical leave time worked out in his contract because at SC he will stroke out before mid season :rotf:

PillsburyDoughboy

Funny how just a couple of weeks ago someone was all butt hurt saying Alabama was not even a top 8 team . Top 8 team . Let that one bite u in the rear for a second .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":1g010etb said:
Funny how just a couple of weeks ago someone was all butt hurt saying Alabama was not even a top 8 team . Top 8 team . Let that one bite u in the rear for a second .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butthurt is such a grown up word :tu:

We will revisit this "butthurt" situation after Bobby Stoops reminds Little Nicky who his daddy is again. :rotf:

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":2y8f7q1r said:
you living in 2013, typical vol fan. remember when.....................

Yea I remember a game where Alabama crapped their pants against OU. It didnt have anthing to do with anything Vols either. So really, whats your point?

mtn cur

its now 2015. 2 different teams. come on man, thats as slow and plain as i can make it

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":1o88aolm said:

its now 2015. 2 different teams. come on man, thats as slow and plain as i can make it

2015 OU can beat 2015 Alabama. Come man, is that slow enough for you?

farmin68

OHVATN":2d7qzucx said:
You need to stop with SEC SEC SEC. BAMA BAMA BAMA yes. That Gators team is also in the SEC.

And you got on me for going off topic.

And being in the playoffs is not being in the championship.

And the best team in the B1G won't be in the playoffs. That Iowa / MSU game is a pathetic snoozer. I'm not sold on Clemson either.

How was that game a snoozer?

Latest posts