Sorry Gator Fans

baddnole

TreyB":ekvwbf61 said:
So they actually lost??? I think you are lost.

Hi Trey,how are you? Trey I was under the impression you didn't like me. After being here the last few days and mostly reading it looks like you say bad things to everyone but Gator and Mudbone. Outstanding!!

TreyB

baddnole":1phlo7f0 said:
TreyB":1phlo7f0 said:
So they actually lost??? I think you are lost.

Hi Trey,how are you? Trey I was under the impression you didn't like me. After being here the last few days and mostly reading it looks like you say bad things to everyone but Gator and Mudbone. Outstanding!!
No... I just tell it like it is. :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2gl1dfal said:
Was it the same panel that picked Mizz to finish 12th in the SEC last season? That's right, Mizzo won the SEC East. Well I like our chances..... :)

Panels are only good for fans that are hanging on to their every word. Congrats.... :)

Your chances are slim to none with no QB!! :poke:

TreyB

Wrangler95":1om08egr said:
gator-n-buck":1om08egr said:
Was it the same panel that picked Mizz to finish 12th in the SEC last season? That's right, Mizzo won the SEC East. Well I like our chances..... :)

Panels are only good for fans that are hanging on to their every word. Congrats.... :)

Obviously we don't need one.... Remember last year IN KNOXVILLE!! :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

TreyB":4bsrodz7 said:
Wrangler95":4bsrodz7 said:
gator-n-buck":4bsrodz7 said:

Obviously we don't need one.... Remember last year IN KNOXVILLE!! :rotf: :rotf:

Things have changed a great deal since last year,You better hope Butch takes his foot off the gas,it will turn ugly quick if he dont

TreyB

Oh my this is a classic post!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":1fu6ho06 said:
All of the panel analyst's picked the Gators to finish next to last in the East Division,they even picked Kentucky to finish above the Gators,lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .BTW,Tennessee was picked to win the east :party: :party: :party:

Good times....... Until reality has set in......... :party: :party: :party: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :party: :party: :party:

Latest posts