Sorry Gator Fans

Wrangler95

All of the panel analyst's picked the Gators to finish next to last in the East Division,they even picked Kentucky to finish above the Gators,lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .BTW,Tennessee was picked to win the east :party: :party: :party:

gator-n-buck

Was it the same panel that picked Mizz to finish 12th in the SEC last season? That's right, Mizzo won the SEC East. Well I like our chances..... :)

Panels are only good for fans that are hanging on to their every word. Congrats.... :)

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2t1p51tw said:
Was it the same panel that picked Mizz to finish 12th in the SEC last season? That's right, Mizzo won the SEC East. Well I like our chances..... :)

Panels are only good for fans that are hanging on to their every word. Congrats.... :)

Did you watch today gator,if you did,you have to realize the Gators aren't the same team as they were before Muschamp got to Gainesville.Mushchamp drug the Gators down just like Dooley did Tennessee.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":35wklrjm said:
gator-n-buck":35wklrjm said:

Did you watch today gator,if you did,you have to realize the Gators aren't the same team as they were before Muschamp got to Gainesville.Mushchamp drug the Gators down just like Dooley did Tennessee.

I don't have to watch hyped up media to know what's going on with UF or UT. Also work gets in the way of watching TV.... :)

UF will be fine on "D" again with several play makers. Pretty deep across the board except at LB. Probably has one of the best defensive backfields in the country.

Offense is unknown but Will Grier will be an upgrade at QB. RBs are solid and a pretty good fr. coming in. A couple of playmaker at WR. The OL will be young and have to grow up fast.

UF is the unknown team right now and that's what makes it fun.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":3u3fq4uc said:
A fact,you don't win in the SEC without a good solid QB and Florida don't have one

You might be shocked. The kid that beat y'all last year won't be starting. Might want to learn the name Will Grier.... :)

Good qbs normally complete over 59% of their passes.... :tu:

#2 QB coming out of H.S. and redshirted last season....

http://247sports.com/Player/Will-Grier-15901

hornsdonteat

Wrangler95":229dc3ww said:
All of the panel analyst's picked the Gators to finish next to last in the East Division,they even picked Kentucky to finish above the Gators,lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .BTW,Tennessee was picked to win the east :party: :party: :party:
Fl running back is a haulse no matter what and there isn't anything gonna stop him from getting in the inzone with the ball, as I'm not worried about Tn beating Fl and I'll tell you why, every year Tn fans say this is our year we gonna beat the gators, were gonna take it all this year, someone correct me if I'm wrong Tn hasn't beat Fl since 04 :rotf: :party: ... As I'm sure I will say it after the game this year, BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!! :rotf: :party: :pop:

TreyB

hornsdonteat":tqftcir9 said:
Wrangler95":tqftcir9 said:
Fl running back is a haulse no matter what and there isn't anything gonna stop him from getting in the inzone with the ball, as I'm not worried about Tn beating Fl and I'll tell you why, every year Tn fans say this is our year we gonna beat the gators, were gonna take it all this year, someone correct me if I'm wrong Tn hasn't beat Fl since 04 :rotf: :party: ... As I'm sure I will say it after the game this year, BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!! :rotf: :party: :pop:

Please stop you will confuse the Vol fans... It really is sad how they act every off season! :rotf:

gator-n-buck

hornsdonteat":27saswqy said:
Wrangler95":27saswqy said:
every year Tn fans say this is our year we gonna beat the gators, were gonna take it all this year, someone correct me if I'm wrong Tn hasn't beat Fl since 04 :rotf: :party: ... As I'm sure I will say it after the game this year, BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!! :rotf: :party: :pop:

I thought I was the only one that noticed... :)

gator-n-buck

Twinshooter":2fniqwcv said:
I smell a rat, notice the sign on dates of the two newest gator fans. smells like swamp gas, what you think G-n-B?

I'm not sure where you are going with this but I hold my own. I don't get caught up in the name calling or personal business. When someone crosses the line with me I just ignore and move on. So far I have only done that once in my many years. Its just cutting up and having fun for me.

I have proved that I know more about UT than most of their fans. I have several good friends that are close to the program. We cut up also.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":xhuf4h4p said:
You 3 or 4 Gator fans better just concentrate on finishing above Kentucky in the east lol :rotf:

Since UF hasn't lost to Ky in the last 30 years. Why don't you explain how that feels when they have a WR at QB???? :rotf:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":22f5gtyi said:
Wrangler95":22f5gtyi said:
You 3 or 4 Gator fans better just concentrate on finishing above Kentucky in the east lol :rotf:

Since UF hasn't lost to Ky in the last 30 years. Why don't you explain how that feels when they have a WR at QB???? :rotf:

Gator,Florida lost to Kentucky last season,remember the play clock expiring?I cant help it if the media picked Kentucky to finish above Florida :mrgreen:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":1ebez9p9 said:
Wrangler95":1ebez9p9 said:

Watch the video gator,you would think they just won the National Championship,when they went beserk over beating Kentucky when they actually lost lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZbBIAxssA

Latest posts