Something to look at

Mad_Max_66

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Just a few old coins we have...1 Pieces of eight..3 silver dollars....4 half dollars...1 wheat dime...4 liberty quarter...4 bufflo nickels...13 liberty dimes...Not in the pics is all the wheat pennies. My wifes dad found all this old money some years ago at the county dump someone had just tossed it out.

Mad_Max_66

We would like to find a collector sometime and see what they might be worth. We have talked about selling some of them but have never really looked into it hard. We have had them for 25 years im not for sure how long her dad had them.

ShaneHallum

Very cool find.. I talked to an old man back several years ago. He got to talking about coins, not thinking much about it at the time. He said, let me tell you a story..

He went on about how the U.S.A was out of money during WW1. And started talking about how some man up in New York wanted to help the U.S. But he was from England, said this guy went on over to Europe and saved up some money for the U.S so they could get new rifles because our were so old and worn out, he came back with enough money for America to buy the new weapons. So the President at the time, made a special coin with the star of david on it, just for thanks..

The story has half way slipped my mind, but it was a wonderful story, with alot of history. Coin's are VERY cool.