Some pics

Shed Hunter

I have over 500 pics of this deer, but this is the first "back" view.. my buddy still argues that this buck will only score 120" lol.. 138-142.maybe even 145 is my guess though.
WGI_0147_zpsfc84d17b.jpg

WGI_0138_zps26ac8495.jpg

WGI_0126_zps2e6f0942.jpg

I think he may have shed..Didn't search this property today but will a bit tomorrow and definately will spend several hours looking it out next weekend.

catman529

I'm guessing 135" and the way he sticks around close makes me think his sheds should be relatively easy to find.

Shed Hunter

How long is the left brow..6" at least? Maybe 7?

Use both the middle and bottom to guess. I'm gonna say 6.25

How old is he? 3.5? Looks really young.

catman529

his brow would be 5.5 to 6 inches by my guessing (about as wide as the eyes?) and was his neck more swollen in rut? he does not look very old but I doubt he is younger than 3.5. He is going to be nice next season. Ever get daytime pics?

Shed Hunter

Pretty sure he's 3.5. I'm looking forward to seeing what he turns into. I gotta feeling he'll be near that area in the summer too... I love getting summer buck pics.

catman529

I hope I get some summer buck pics. Besides the button buck growing his first set of course. The bucks have vacated the area. During the rut the place is tore up with buck sign.

Shed Hunter

catman529 said:
I hope I get some summer buck pics. Besides the button buck growing his first set of course. The bucks have vacated the area. During the rut the place is tore up with buck sign.

Just start several mineral sites and put your cams over the ones with buck tracks in them.

catman529

Master Chief said:
catman529 said:

Just start several mineral sites and put your cams over the ones with buck tracks in them.
buck tracks?

Shed Hunter

Wes Parrish said:
My best guess would be a gross of 138.
If he is only 3 1/2, you're likely looking at a 150-plus buck come this Fall.

Thats kinda why I want to know what he would score. I think I know the mineral site I will be able to get summer pics of him but I plan to start a few more in that area. He will definately be the focus of my season next year.

mathews338

Master Chief said:
Wes Parrish said:
My best guess would be a gross of 138.
If he is only 3 1/2, you're likely looking at a 150-plus buck come this Fall.

Thats kinda why I want to know what he would score. I think I know the mineral site I will be able to get summer pics of him but I plan to start a few more in that area. He will definately be the focus of my season next year.
good luck with him next year, he should be a hoss next fall!