Smoking Doobies

Coker

Go back and watch the old episodes of the Pinhoti Project before Dave figured out he could make a buck and commercialized it. Chubbs is hilarious.
I like Chubbs. He tells it like it is and is Hilarious.
Yes, I have been watching Pinhoti Project for about 5 or so years. He is a very GOOD turkey hunter and knows how to "play the game". I am guessing YouTube is his full time job. He will start turkey hunting in February in Florida and will not stop until June somewhere up North. He has done this for a few years but doesn't seem to talk about having to get back to work anymore. Probably makes more money on YouTube than his full time job.
Also, I don't hear him talk about his girlfriend anymore. She is a turkey killer as well.

Antler Daddy

I like Chubbs. He tells it like it is and is Hilarious.
Yes, I have been watching Pinhoti Project for about 5 or so years. He is a very GOOD turkey hunter and knows how to "play the game". I am guessing YouTube is his full time job. He will start turkey hunting in February in Florida and will not stop until June somewhere up North. He has done this for a few years but doesn't seem to talk about having to get back to work anymore. Probably makes more money on YouTube than his full time job.
Also, I don't hear him talk about his girlfriend anymore. She is a turkey killer as well.
Actually, I think he works with a family member in Acworth, GA. Seems like it was a flooring or drywall business.

Latest posts