Smoking Doobies

AT Hiker

So, I just scrolled through social media to check out everyone's success. As expected, it turned up something unexpected.

Why is everyone smoking a blunt now?

I've noticed more than one post with someone and their dead turk and then another picture of them smoking a blunt. No, it ain't a man's cigar, it's a cigarillo. I was totally expecting Smokey and Deebo to pop up.

We keep this up much longer, TN will be under a smog alert.

Anyways, "I'm on my way back to the 'hood to buy them 20's... I mean, them 10's. They're 10's but I keep them clean."

Spurhunter

Dave and Chubbs weren't the first, but they made it famous. I'm pretty sure their Swisher Sweets aren't laced with illegal drugs. They say they do it to slow down and take it all in, instead of grabbing the bird and running to the truck. They hunt the right way IMO, which is the most important thing. If they choose to smoke a cigar to celebrate a kill I couldn't care less.

RoyalPrudent

Maybe they wanna be like the man with no name...

1713184936932.png

AT Hiker

Dave and Chubbs weren't the first, but they made it famous. I'm pretty sure their Swisher Sweets aren't laced with illegal drugs. They say they do it to slow down and take it all in, instead of grabbing the bird and running to the truck. They hunt the right way IMO, which is the most important thing. If they choose to smoke a cigar to celebrate a kill I couldn't care less.

Instead, the Dave n Chubbs "fan bois" are rushing out to kill a turkey, to take a cigar selfie and post it asap to a public social media page, to get those dopamine likes.

I've never heard of Chubbs but I dig the name. I agree with them on slowing down and taking it all in. However, before it became cool to share grip n grins to earn street cred, every turkey hunter did just that. Take it slow and enjoy every second of it. That's the ethos of traditional turkey hunting.

Also, if you can afford TSS at least purchase a premium cigar. 😁

Latest posts