Sold/Expired Smokeless muzzleloader, CVA

cm1021

I have a almost new CVA scout conversion to sell. This started out as a 45-70 scout rifle, and was concerted to be a smokeless muzzleloader. It has the Hankins precision 45-70 breech plug and modules.

I had this converted for my dad to use, but he has decided to go a different direction. Gun has less than 10 rounds through it, and more than likely only 5. Gun will come with the scout, the breech plug, and the modules that fit the plug.

These use Large rifle primers seated into the modules. The breech plug was actually headspaced to this gun.

Price is $800 local pick up. Im located in Jonesborough. Text is the easiest way to reach me as I work swing shifts. 423-557-76onetwo

20210930_211634.jpg

JArender

ive been thinking about having this done to my cva 45/70 but now that I killed likely the biggest deer i'll ever see in the wild with it im not sure I want to. do you ever get to Middle TN.
that's two guns in east tn i'd like to get now haha

cm1021

ive been thinking about having this done to my cva 45/70 but now that I killed likely the biggest deer i'll ever see in the wild with it im not sure I want to. do you ever get to Middle TN.
that's two guns in east tn i'd like to get now haha
I don't usually. About as far as I normally cone is Knoxville. I could ship to a local FFL for $25 if you're interested in doing that.

JArender

I don't usually. About as far as I normally cone is Knoxville. I could ship to a local FFL for $25 if you're interested in doing that.
let me think it over for a bit. since moving my hunting to ky im really not sure I need a smokeless mz loader as much as i want one. esp since the season is almost nonexistent.

cm1021

let me think it over for a bit. since moving my hunting to ky im really not sure I need a smokeless mz loader as much as i want one. esp since the season is almost nonexistent.
I understand. I built another one just for Kentucky hunting lol. I got tired of seeing bucks past what I could use a regular muzzleloader for, plus I snapped a cap on what would of been.my largest TN deer last year with a regular muzzleloader. After that evening I swore I would own smokeless.

Latest posts