Slowly picking up

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Still enjoying woodies in E TN—and if that's all we get I'll still be happy (there, now that I've said it, the big puddles will pour in from Kentucky out of jealous spite).

Have seen some high, wary groups of big ducks on occasion.

whwood21

Middle tn showed "acceptable" numbers for the area today, grabbed a couple mallards. Didn't have a lot of time this evening but I had 5 or 6 groups come in my spot while I was setting up. Several after setting up. Saw a good number moving right at dark on the boat ride home. Good times! Get after em'

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
We picked up 3 blue bills in the last 2 days. total ducks for the year so far from our spot on Ky Lake is 4. Kinda frustrating.

Southern Sportsman

Fingers crossed.

0229DEFD-A6BD-45D7-9098-9D77E9442299.jpeg

TAFKAP

Figures. The TAFKAP house has been locked down from COVID since 12/17, and not a drop of rain. My first day back out, and the bottom falls out. And of course it's going to stay raining the first day of a 3-day slot in Shelby Forest. Hopefully, the birds will be riding the back end of it for a nice New Year's Day

TAFKAP

Problem is, this system is funneling in warm temps from the gulf. After it pushes through, it'll be 60° here tomorrow

Bgoodman30

Funny how we all want something different. I hunt Reelfoot...hate the bottoms flooding...lol

Oh I know we're in the bottoms and can pump but having issues holding the water we need to hunt. The backwater will set us up with new water and ducks!

Displaced_Vol

Headed west again today. Ballard WMA has 35k ducks at last count, so that's an improvement of about 25k since I was last out there. Weird weather this weekend, maybe it'll push some across the big river for us in KY & TN?

TAFKAP

Shelby Forest #6 was a bust today. Lots of woodies screaming past, and some mallards flying high. Sounds like Eagle Lake had all the ducks today

Latest posts