SKULL mount TN finally joins!

Pulled the trigger-the Campfire burns!
Greetings!

Having been a guest visitor for over two decades, I now intend to make TNDeer my FIRST and ONLY 'social media'

Background: I grew up riding my bike with .22 cal slung, out Walnut Grove Road to the 'Penal Farm' shooting range, now Shelby Farms in East Memphis. A driver's license allowed frequent trips to our Family Farm (since 1835) in Haywood County, TN Zip 38069. This city boy will always be grateful for his father's introduction and to God for one foot in 'the country' heritage. UTKnoxville BS Chemical Engineering '84, Memphis State MBA Finance '86, Buck and Bass then Professional Engineer/Consultant to Industry. Started QDM on 1,150 acres in 2001. Attended 'VOUS a few times 20?? to get 'jaw jury' aging from BSK, BenLayton and others....

Official Pope and Young Club Scorer since training/certification in Chatfield MN 2009. }}}}------->>

We are located near I-40/240 in East Memphis (400 yards from Bass Pro Shop). We will preserve YOUR whitetail SKULL to Museum Quality using Dermestid beetles, $140. see also the TWRA App, as a CWD sample CO-Operator (Taxidermist permittee)

If you have been on the fence to join TNDeer, Go ahead and gather 'round this Campfire!

Good Wind, and Stick a Big'un
}}}}------->>
SKULLmountTN

Last edited:

Latest posts