Single guys chicken cacciatore

JimFromTN

I know there may be some food snobs on here who will turn their nose up at this. Ironically, it was a food snob who cooked this for me. A friend from out of town wanted to cook at my house which has become a tradition when he comes into town but then did not have much time or energy so he threw this together. It is so simple and yet it was quite good. Something for those guys who will buy a jar of sauce and some noodles for dinner. This adds a little zing to it.

Jar of spaghetti sauce - not super sweet like ragu
can of rotel
chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
whole roasted chicken from the deli at the local super market
rotini noodles
Parmesan cheese

Its very simple. Just debone the chicken and mix with the sauce, rotel, and peppers and heat. Depending on how spicy,you like it, you can add crush red pepper flakes or more jalapeno. Boil the noodles and mix in. Serve with crusty garlic bread and parmesan cheese on the side.

WTM

sounds good. lol, leave out the spaghetti sauce, add some bell pepper, onion, english peas, stick of butter, a couple of cups of velveeta cheese and youll have what my wife calls rotel chicken. oh yeah theow it in a baking dish and crumble some ritz crackers and bake it for 30 minutes.