Sims S Coil stabilizer

holstonangler

I use one. They're worth every penny. I tested mine by shooting with it on and then shooting it with it off, it takes a lot of sound and recoil away.

xtremeoutdoors

the scoil are not actually the best for a stabilizer they are great for vibration dampening but for actually stabilizing they are no benifet. Something with a light weight shaft and the weight on the tip will work much much better

UTGrad

xtremeoutdoors said:
the scoil are not actually the best for a stabilizer they are great for vibration dampening but for actually stabilizing they are no benifet. Something with a light weight shaft and the weight on the tip will work much much better

Good point.

xtremeoutdoors

if i can figure out how to post a pic ill show you some i make and sale if this dont work i will need some help
stabs001.jpg

Hoss

The Sims is fine if your bow is balanced pretty well. The stabilizers shown in the photo will help push the center of gravity on your bow out front. This helps the bow to stay balanced or to roll away from you after the shot (personal preference). But the Sims does provide a fair amount of vibration absorbtion. Ultimately it comes down to what do you want from your stabilizer. Do you want the balance, that comes with the price of the extra weight, or do you want vibration control, for the noise dampening effect, or do you want both.

Everything in archery is a trade-off. Rarely do you get something for nothing.

LCU

My bow is just as quiet without the stab as it is with it.
Or at least I can't notice any difference.

I se my stab for shooting stability.
I can notice a diference with it.

Perhaps some if it is mental?
I know it's there,so I feel more balanced and stable at full draw?

Either way, my shooting benefits.

Latest posts