Silent Security

I was reading an article about why bill gates is buying up so much farmland,

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tes-hidden-agenda-as-he-buys-up-u-s-farmland/ ,

and it got me to thinking……..

We stock up on ammo, but if the crap truly hits the fan, shouldn't we be stocked up on broadheads and arrows too? Stings and wax? Things that would allow a silent harvest of wild game, because if the crap ever hits the fan a gun shot would alert others to your location, while an arrow would be silent security.

I've got to quit reading the news.

And go buy some more broadheads.

🤪😝😂

Last edited:

DaveTN

If you think chit is going to hit the fan, you need to be stocked up on everything. The supply chain will stop. If you need pharmaceuticals to stay alive, you might want to have a plan for that first.

Thankfully I don't think I will need a bow and arrow to get by. ;)

Buying up land to control the food system sounds like something a liberal would come up with. They don't get it that the people they think they can control will kill them and eat them. 🤣

Ski

Buying up land to control the food system sounds like something a liberal would come up with. They don't get it that the people they think they can control will kill them and eat them. 🤣

That's just it. For being otherwise intelligent people, they have zero conception of consequence or forethought. Those rich silky soft handed bastards are screwed when suddenly money isn't worth anything.

Latest posts