SIMPLE

TreyB

I will take come in what u want and make it look "CCOL" by EXTENDING THE STREAK TO 11 STRAIGHT

huntinkev

TreyB":1ads8ds5 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^ uhhhh they are 0-2 with it. And actually Oklahoma did it before TN did it.

To correct you, Oklahoma striped not checkerboarded. TN is the ONLY one to checkerboard. Several have striped, etc. Only TN has checkerboarded!

bowhunterfanatic

Trey, do you not have sense enough to realize that your team is terrible??? No matter the result of Saturday's game, the gators stink, pure and simple. No matter how much garbage you spew about the Vols, it doesn't make your team any better. You're like a 5th grade bully who is miserable inside but runs around picking on smaller kids to make himself feel better. It's really sad, and gets really old. Do yourself a favor and tone it down a little, because it really makes you as an adult look pitiful.

redblood

THEdonkey0515":2d8ckqx7 said:
Spurhunter":2d8ckqx7 said:
TreyB":2d8ckqx7 said:
Also doubt TN will be dumb enough to keep doing the checker Neyland thing.

Checkering Neyland is one of the coolest things in college sports. You blinding hatred of anything Tennesse won't let you admit that.
I think the fans, and players love checkering Neyland, Why is it Dumb? Why would they stop?

One of the coolest sights in college sports I agree.

i agree. and i am a UT fan, but if the fans like and doesn't hurt anything...why not

THEdonkey0515

bowhunterfanatic":1bu7lkmh said:
Trey, do you not have sense enough to realize that your team is terrible??? No matter the result of Saturday's game, the gators stink, pure and simple. No matter how much garbage you spew about the Vols, it doesn't make your team any better. You're like a 5th grade bully who is miserable inside but runs around picking on smaller kids to make himself feel better. It's really sad, and gets really old. Do yourself a favor and tone it down a little, because it really makes you as an adult look pitiful.
:pop: :pop: :pop:

TreyB

bowhunterfanatic":3bg07obn said:

The 1st part of this post is classic.... It has been for the last 3 years and we still have beat TN!!! And if you don't like my or any other gator fans posts the STOP LOOKING AT THEM!!!! "pure and simple". I don't need to tone anything down just because Vol fans don't like me talking about their team like Vol fans talk about Gator fans team. If you don't like it, its "pure and simple" LEAVE!! :moon:

BranchWater

1dd5d509f5dfc5e42b649d8edbac74ec.jpg

Classic troll
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=12470

TreyB

Troll??? Do you even know what that means???? I say you are clueless to knowing. :rotf:

BranchWater

You are the perfect example of a internet troll. How many more user names you have banked up for future use?

TreyB

BranchWater":26edcox8 said:
You are the perfect example of a internet troll. How many more user names you have banked up for future use?

:rotf:

bowhunterfanatic

TreyB":zvvl7dj2 said:
bowhunterfanatic":zvvl7dj2 said:

The 1st part of this post is classic.... It has been for the last 3 years and we still have beat TN!!! And if you don't like my or any other gator fans posts the STOP LOOKING AT THEM!!!! "pure and simple". I don't need to tone anything down just because Vol fans don't like me talking about their team like Vol fans talk about Gator fans team. If you don't like it, its "pure and simple" LEAVE!! :moon:

You obviously struggle with reading comprehension. If you'll read the first part of my post again you'll notice I said that it doesn't matter if the gators make it 11 in a row, they're still a terrible football team. You make it painfully obvious that you realize that by wasting all your time talking about how terrible the Vols are instead of talking about how good the gators are. As for which of us needs to leave, I'm the hunter who happens to be a Vols fan on a TENNESSEE forum. You're the internet troll with what appears to be a sad life based on all your childish posts and name calling. I had completely forgotten about the ignore function of this site, but just now remembered it and will put it to good use so maybe I can read a Vols post without having to waste my time on your childish trolling.

BranchWater

bowhunterfanatic":z8jhgwij said:
TreyB":z8jhgwij said:
bowhunterfanatic":z8jhgwij said:

You obviously struggle with reading comprehension. If you'll read the first part of my post again you'll notice I said that it doesn't matter if the gators make it 11 in a row, they're still a terrible football team. You make it painfully obvious that you realize that by wasting all your time talking about how terrible the Vols are instead of talking about how good the gators are. As for which of us needs to leave, I'm the hunter who happens to be a Vols fan on a TENNESSEE forum. You're the internet troll with what appears to be a sad life based on all your childish posts and name calling. I had completely forgotten about the ignore function of this site, but just now remembered it and will put it to good use so maybe I can read a Vols post without having to waste my time on your childish trolling.
Can I get an AMEN

TreyB

bowhunterfanatic":28qc7igw said:
TreyB":28qc7igw said:
bowhunterfanatic":28qc7igw said:

Troll=Someone who disagrees with Vol fans! Therefor I AM A TROLL!!! :tu:

NEXT

Latest posts