SIMPLE

TreyB

Doubt that... Also doubt TN will be dumb enough to keep doing the checker Neyland thing. Keep it simple...

THEdonkey0515

Good move, better keep it simple for the gator fans. Don't want everyone showing up confused, and half asleep were they stayed up the entire night before trying to figure it out ;) :tu: :moon:

Spurhunter":139msb92 said:
TreyB":139msb92 said:
Also doubt TN will be dumb enough to keep doing the checker Neyland thing.

Checkering Neyland is one of the coolest things in college sports. You blinding hatred of anything Tennesse won't let you admit that.
Yes it is.......view from the fly over just before the game.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 483

THEdonkey0515

Spurhunter":282w048q said:
TreyB":282w048q said:
Also doubt TN will be dumb enough to keep doing the checker Neyland thing.

Checkering Neyland is one of the coolest things in college sports. You blinding hatred of anything Tennesse won't let you admit that.
I think the fans, and players love checkering Neyland, Why is it Dumb? Why would they stop?

One of the coolest sights in college sports I agree.

TreyB

^^^^^^^^^^^ uhhhh they are 0-2 with it. And actually Oklahoma did it before TN did it.

The Hill

A "Blue out" is about the only thing Florida will be able to pull off. The blue jorts on all the fans would break up any contrast of a striping/checkering of the stadium....... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

The Hill":1fdjemp0 said:
A "Blue out" is about the only thing Florida will be able to pull off. The blue jorts on all the fans would break up any contrast of a striping/checkering of the stadium....... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jorts compared to some of the TN hillbillies that has marries family!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Wonder why people run to Florida for vacation???

The Hill

TreyB":4hqxs32v said:
The Hill":4hqxs32v said:

Jorts compared to some of the TN hillbillies that has marries family!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Your not very good at this.... :tu:

That got you so worked up, I'm not even sure what your comeback was supposed to mean...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

The Hill":1s07gzxq said:
TreyB":1s07gzxq said:
The Hill":1s07gzxq said:

Your not very good at this.... :tu:

That got you so worked up, I'm not even sure what your comeback was supposed to mean...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
sure u don't...

Spurhunter

TreyB":64ay6d5o said:
^^^^^^^^^^^ uhhhh they are 0-2 with it.

Ahhh. The superstitious type. You probably read your horoscope every day. And throw salt over your shoulder if a broom touches your feet. And turn around and drive ten miles out of your way if you see a black cat. Simple minds believe in strange things I suppose.

TreyB

Spurhunter":188cs3op said:
TreyB":188cs3op said:

Ahhh. The superstitious type. You probably read your horoscope every day. And throw salt over your shoulder if a broom touches your feet. And turn around and drive ten miles out of your way if you see a black cat. Simple minds believe in strange things I suppose.

Saturday still stings I see.... :tu:

The Hill

TreyB":2m5xp2s2 said:
sure u don't...

Trying to figure it out......Are you saying Tennesseans marry their family? Did you marry your sister?

People run to Florida for vacation? Is it to get away from Tennesseans like you?

:tu:

TreyB

Born in Clearwater... Nice try. U born in the hills I take it by ur name. Makes sense. :rotf:

Spurhunter

TreyB":1pwpecxb said:
Spurhunter":1pwpecxb said:
TreyB":1pwpecxb said:

Saturday still stings I see.... :tu:

Changing the subject to take the spotlight off your silly fears? I hope you don't step on a sidewalk crack. That would be tragic. Btw, my team won in a rout Saturday.

TreyB

Oh I thought u was the Bama fan... Sorry.

But to answer that question no I am not supersticious. I just use commom sense that if my team is 0-2 I would want to stop that. But then again u know about going 0-2 0-10 its all the same. Monday a week u will be one of them saying WE YOUNG, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Spurhunter

TreyB":28pyurbr said:
But to answer that question no I am not supersticious. I just use commom sense that if my team is 0-2 I would want to stop that.

So you aren't superstitious but you think the color of the fans' shirts causes a team to win or lose. Gotcha.

TreyB

Maybe I should have said, Vol fans should want to change it up. But it looks "COOL" so they will go with it.

Latest posts