Signing Day 2015 winners and losers

PalsPal

:cool:

Just imagine how much better it would have been if they weren't paying Muschamp to steal recruits :rotf: !

BTW, most predictions (even yours ;) ) had the Gators finishing around 20.

THEdonkey0515

Yup 25-20 was were the gators were predicted to finish a long time ago lol Everyone was pretty sure UF would end up with 2 outta the big 3 to improve there class. So No surprise coach DR.pepper did what was expected :tu:

Gators did have a good NSD but read articles and watch clips about the best recruiting classes in general cause that's really what matters. Most bring up the Vols very impressive class :tu:

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":2b95t9u2 said:
buckaroo":2b95t9u2 said:
Vols ended up in top 5 2 yrs in row , al commrntators predicting Vols to win east!!

What's the ole saying about predictions... :moon:

How did that work out for SC this past season.... :pop:

They lost to TN is how that worked out. :tu:

darn2ten

Yeah, I'd say for a whole new coaching staff they did pretty well. I checked the rankings and some other teams in the same situation with new HC and staffs didn't far as well.

Per ESPN rankings

Florida - 20
Nebraska - 31
Wisconsin - 38
Michigan - 40

I really found it funny that a huge name like Harbaugh didn't do any better. Heard quite a few on here say yeah let's see were Michigan vs Florida finishes. All the comments from a few about a CJM being a terrible recruiter, never mind the obvious hurdles. So to end up in the top 20 is a pretty impressive feat, especially considering the fact UF was ranked around 100.

THEdonkey0515

Not to take anything away from Florida's class but Nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan. are Not sec schools:) they don't have warm weather beaches:) and they didn't have a "BIG" 3 who happened to grow up in there state as fans of there school:) Just saying everyone thought UF would get a recruiting class around 20 :tu: he did what everyone expected him to do No more cool :tu:

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515":2hbnq55l said:
Not to take anything away from Florida's class but Nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan. are Not sec schools:) they don't have warm weather beaches:) and they didn't have a "BIG" 3 who happened to grow up in there state as fans of there school:) Just saying everyone thought UF would get a recruiting class around 20 :tu: he did what everyone expected him to do No more cool :tu:
Michigan has Harbaugh, and pretty sure your the one that made the comment of "Lets see how it is after NSD", cool :tu:

THEdonkey0515

Don't remember making that commit but ok? I did make the commit about 7 times I think UF ends up around 25, CDP didn't do any thing special experts have been predicting Florida to end up with a recruiting class around 20 for months! Most had michigan to end up in the 30's this year

darn2ten

^^ Bawhahaha! ^^ I saw your post W95. Guess you thought better of making yourself look any sillier and deleted it real quick. Good move on your part! :rotf:

baddnole

buckaroo

Read somewhere Tennessee ranked first place on offense and defensive line, that will go a long way in sec, along with 3 4 star quarterbacks, 5 star running to go with Hurd, and 5 star wr to go with North and company, for the first time in years it looks like we have some good players

Latest posts