Show me!!!!!!

go_okfishin

Heres mine all Arkansas ducks.
Banded Greenhead

IMG_0788.jpg

Green wing Teal
IMG_0793.jpg

Pintails. This mount is very special because my 13 year old son and myself were the only ones that shot and dropped both.
IMG_0789.jpg

mathews338

i got 10 different ducks mounted and had a few more that i wanted to get mounted but the price went up and i stopped.

i have none in photobucket or i would post pics

ladyduckkiller

PC310009.jpg

My first duck that I killed at Reelfoot lake (favorite hunting spot)...if you will look to the right of duck the picture of me you will see duck band on my necklace it is only band I got and I killed that banded duck on Reelfoot lake...didn't mean to get picture just noticed it when looking back...I still can see this duck cupped up coming in I had mentioned I wanted to mount duck that I knew I killed so they let me have next shot...suzy got away can't say the same for this old feller them women will get you in trouble every time LOL :D

rukiddin

BowGuy84

Ive got one coming just like LDK...killed a bright orange legged greeny two weekends back at 40 yards and I was the only one who shot. He was decoying but we had a cross wind in a perminate blind so it was the best shot we were going to get.

Latest posts