Shooting House Plans

nso123

Does anyone have some plans for an inexpensive shooting house? I am not sure how long I will have access to the farm I would put it on, so I hate to spend a fortune building one. I have tried to think of something innovative to use, but am coming up blank.

Omega

I built mine from scratch, but as was already mentioned, it would not be a cheap or portable option. But having said that, I recommend using a program like the old Google Sketchup to make plans with, it lets you make the stand with true measurements.

30-06 type of guy

9057303D-E14B-49FB-AE75-69CA519A50C2.png

Kirk

I have around $950 in this shooting house. 100% removable panels. Panels interlock and held together by bolt and wingnut. The wood base was the only hard part about it. I built the base at home and it is heavy. Carried the entire set up out to the site on an ATV and a trailer. Sometimes you can catch them on sale on Amazon, Home Depot and other big box websites.
House.jpeg

Jdd65

I don't have pictures, but a good friend of mine found a child's playhouse in a local classified ad for $40. It was plastic and although it was bright pink, it was really roomy. He did a few small modifications to make it quieter and more sturdy, and then a rattle can camo job. Got it done for under $100 total.

Matador

We have 4 of Fred's shooting houses on our lease. Pleased with them. You better have some man power or tractor with forks to set them. They are heavy!!

Latest posts