She's a Fishing Dog Too

KENBOB10

Eagles001.jpg

Mike Belt

I had an old lab that loved to go fishing. He'd attack every fish that came into the boat. When I fished with a float he'd let me know when I was getting a bite because he'd just sit there and stare at it until it started moving. If I was bass fishing on top of the water he'd sometimes bail out of the boat or off the bank and go after whatever plug I was using. He was a great dog and fishing partner.

tennoutdrsman

My buddy "smokey" Loves to go fishing..Didnt know weiner dogs could swim til one day he chased a butterfly off the fishing pier and went it..was a rude awakening for him,lol!

KENBOB10

tennoutdrsman said:
My buddy "smokey" Loves to go fishing..Didnt know weiner dogs could swim til one day he chased a butterfly off the fishing pier and went it..was a rude awakening for him,lol!
Yea man, ours will actually dive for whatever you throw in the water.

Rowdy

KENBOB10 said:
tennoutdrsman said:
Yea man, ours will actually dive for whatever you throw in the water.
My inlaws used to have a cocker that would actually jump in (when it got hot) and swim underwater along side the boat. His ears look'd like wings...lol

Latest posts