Several new bucks showing up

rem270

The past 2 days I have had 8-10 new bucks showing up. Most are small ones and have gotten 3 the past 2 days that I hope make it another year or two to make it to full potential. Kind of crazy they've just started showing up at once.

This 7 pt I think is 4.5 and I'm hoping he blows up into something good at 5.5 (if my age guess is correct.
5c7cf174-e424-451f-a1f0-867eabb71da5.jpg

Wide 8pt showed up 2 nights ago and stayed around about an hour. Showed up last night too and hung around for a while. Short tines, hope he can make it another year or two
1705ed3e-2e56-43c1-b42a-fc35c442ccc8.jpg

Young 10 pt on the left that just showed up. Hoping for some potential on him as well in the next couple years.
96a3f7c4-d7bd-4d9a-b8d8-fb8d31209c79.jpg

JCDEERMAN

Man, your making me want to go check my cameras. They've been soaking for 2 weeks now and really want them to sit another week before I check them. I've noticed during the summer, the older bucks don't typically show up until at least 3 days after I've been there checking them. Started shooting my bow a couple weeks ago, and when that starts, it's about the time my wife starts rolling her eyes 🤣. I'm starting to get a one-tracked mind.

BSK

Man, your making me want to go check my cameras. They've been soaking for 2 weeks now and really want them to sit another week before I check them.
Swapped cards for the first time yesterday. Felt soooo good! :p

I've noticed during the summer, the older bucks don't typically show up until at least 3 days after I've been there checking them.
You must really stink! ;)

rem270

Speaking of stinking, I think this buck is on to me. The camera is juuuust out of his reach for sniffing...
That's hilarious!

Man, your making me want to go check my cameras. They've been soaking for 2 weeks now and really want them to sit another week before I check them. I've noticed during the summer, the older bucks don't typically show up until at least 3 days after I've been there checking them. Started shooting my bow a couple weeks ago, and when that starts, it's about the time my wife starts rolling her eyes 🤣. I'm starting to get a one-tracked mind.
If you ever get cell cams it will ruin you. I used to put my cams out on July 4th and would check them every 2 weeks. Now I just set back and wait on a notification. I love the cell cams but I always loved pulling cards too. I got 3 cams off the tree this past weekend and plan to put them out but just can't motivate myself for some reason after switching to the dark side of cell cams lol.

JCDEERMAN

Swapped cards for the first time yesterday. Felt soooo good! :p

You must really stink! ;)
🤣 there is truth to that. I use little precaution this time of year. What's funny is, during deer season, my extreme scent control measures have deer walking everywhere I've just been, sometimes less than 10 minutes after I was there. Even older bucks. I'm just not going to that extreme in the dog days of summer

JCDEERMAN

That's hilarious!

If you ever get cell cams it will ruin you. I used to put my cams out on July 4th and would check them every 2 weeks. Now I just set back and wait on a notification. I love the cell cams but I always loved pulling cards too. I got 3 cams off the tree this past weekend and plan to put them out but just can't motivate myself for some reason after switching to the dark side of cell cams lol.
I know and that's why I haven't made the move to cellular. I'm insane enough about deer as it is.

Mr.Bro

Pulled 8 cameras the last 2 days. 6 cards on bean fields showed many new and larger bucks. 1 card on a salt lick almost void of any deer. 1card, well someone forgot to turn it on. Imagine that. After all these years.
Got home and found 2 new HP5s. Means another trip to Ky soon.
Good luck to all this year.

Bgoodman30

The past 2 days I have had 8-10 new bucks showing up. Most are small ones and have gotten 3 the past 2 days that I hope make it another year or two to make it to full potential. Kind of crazy they've just started showing up at once.

This 7 pt I think is 4.5 and I'm hoping he blows up into something good at 5.5 (if my age guess is correct.
View attachment 145388

Wide 8pt showed up 2 nights ago and stayed around about an hour. Showed up last night too and hung around for a while. Short tines, hope he can make it another year or two
View attachment 145389

Young 10 pt on the left that just showed up. Hoping for some potential on him as well in the next couple years.
View attachment 145390

Nice did you download these pics from the app or from a card pull? These look great.

rem270

Nice did you download these pics from the app or from a card pull? These look great.
The 2 daytime pics I requested an HD photo and downloaded from the app. The night time I just downloaded from the app. I haven't pulled a card and looked on a computer but from what I hear they are really clear compared to some of the pics being grainy on the app.

Latest posts