Serious land managers

MickThompson

I'm not sure if it hurts, but I have no idea what it would help. They will be on the hickories until they dry up. I doubt they make that big a difference in the body condition of deer.

I probably wouldn't do it any from the end of October until I decided I was through hunting. That said, go hunt and have fun. No need to make it any more complicated than it has to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MickThompson

MickThompson":1yn2pddf said:
I'm not sure if it hurts, but I have no idea what it would help. They will be on the hickories until they dry up. I doubt they make that big a difference in the body condition of deer by competing for acorns.

I probably wouldn't do it any from the end of October until I decided I was through hunting. That said, go hunt and have fun. No need to make it any more complicated than it has to be.

bowhunter163

To me it's not the squirrel hunting itself that's the issue , it's the increased scent being left in the woods that's the problem . We do not allow it on our club untill after season .

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER

bowhunter163":1e7tsohw said:
To me it's not the squirrel hunting itself that's the issue , it's the increased scent being left in the woods that's the problem . We do not allow it on our club untill after season .
true,I kinda worry about all the shooting too

Mike Belt

If you hunted or accessed a property a lot and in the same manner I'd think it'd be possible to push a couple deer out of there before you had a chance to hunt them.

Latest posts