Lease managers

bowhunter163

If you have more than one entrance to your property that makes a sign in board difficult to use . You might want to check into this program . I am not affiliated with this site at all , we just started using it last week . We are beta testing a new program for the company with our new Perry county 4400 acre lease . It allows you to check in/out of the lease and Mark your general location with a pin . It also has several cool features like emergency contact , trail camera photo management , trail cam location management , observation reports when checking out of the property etc ... It is called virtualsigninboard.com and here is one of our area maps with two people checked in .

TheLBLman

It's a great idea, but it cannot work well (if at all) for every circumstance.

Here's a couple issues that make it unworkable for my club:

1) I have members who don't have internet access.

2) I have members who don't have internet access at their campsites.

3) Our property does not have good internet access from all locations, and sometimes how good or bad is based on one's cell service provider.

But if everyone in the club has good internet service and is "savvy" to this, it could be the best way yet. :)
This could particularly be the case with smaller clubs and "younger" memberships.
Heck, I currently have some good members who don't even own a cell phone.

Latest posts