SEC off to a good start

Spurhunter

Much to the chagrin of Vermin, the SEC is off to a good start. Decisive wins by LSU and Auburn. State has their game well in hand. Now if A&M, TENNESSEE, Ole Miss, Georgia, and Arkansas can pull off wins the SEC will have a perfect 8-2 bowl season. :tu:

Vermin93

I stand by my statement from a few weeks ago...

Vermin93":2id3ocvg said:
By the way, I don't like most of these SEC bowl matchups. Games like LSU vs Texas Tech look to be part of a plot to make the SEC look better than it really is. I'm not falling for it. :smash:

gator-n-buck

SH "My life doesn't revolve around college football" LOL

Spurhunter":18dpk9bm said:
Much to the chagrin of Vermin, the SEC is off to a good start. Decisive wins by LSU and Auburn. State has their game well in hand. Now if A&M, TENNESSEE, Ole Miss, Georgia, and Arkansas can pull off wins the SEC will have a perfect 8-2 bowl season. :tu:

:tu:

Deerbuster1996

Vermin93":11aqgnw6 said:
I stand by my statement from a few weeks ago...

Vermin93":11aqgnw6 said:
By the way, I don't like most of these SEC bowl matchups. Games like LSU vs Texas Tech look to be part of a plot to make the SEC look better than it really is. I'm not falling for it. :smash:
Trust me I would have loved to have a rematch of LSU vs ND. Wasn't to thrilled with the bowl LSU got.

ClearCutHunter

Gravey":2cvsa5wt said:
Vermin93":2cvsa5wt said:
Big blow to the SEC and a punch in the gut to cur. [emoji3]
I didn't think A&M would win since they were playing with their 3rd string qb. Had a chance at the end and just didn't make the plays.

A&M's defense lookeds horrible! They still don't have a SEC caliber D.. Been in the Big 12 too long I guess! Lol

SEC 6-2 as of right now and 8-2 looks very likely or 9-2 if Bammie wins the big one! I'll take 8-3 and they lose:) :moon:

Latest posts