SD Card damage

SALTMAN

Long story short , some dummie left a camera on the bumper or the top of his Toyo and drove off. Next vehicle smushed it. Retrieved the sd card but it was bent at a 45 degree and split in the seam on one side. It will not work on my laptop or on tv screen. There is some footage on there that cannot be replaced. Question is : Is there anyone that knows a person or a company that might be able to retrieve the info on this card ? They do it alll the time on CSI - NY. Any help greatly appreciated .

TheLBLman

SALTMAN said:
. . . . . . some dummie left a camera on the bumper or the top of his Toyo and drove off. . . . . . . Is there anyone that knows a person or a company that might be able to retrieve the info on this card ? They do it alll the time on CSI - NY.
Do it all the time on CSI - Miami, too. ;)

So who was the Big Dummy? :grin:
Sounds like something I'd do.

Sorry can't help beyond drawing more attention to your thread.

SALTMAN

UUUUMMMM I wuz the dummy ! Had a harvest video on the camera ( attached to stabilizer on my bow ). When Igot ready to pack up it didn't want to leave the camera attached in the bow case , its real tight didn't want to take a chance on damaging it ! lol So I put it in a safe place !

Good time Charlie

There are programs on the internet to retrieve Data...depending on how bad your card is...If you can get the metal leads on the card to make contact ,you can do it.....If you cannot find one I will Post one for you in the morning. I am going to Bed ,I am beat.

Latest posts