Sold/Expired Safe clean out

hunter0925

Trying to clean some more out of the safe to make space and make money. Gonna list 2 pellet guns for my son as well that he never shoots. And everything else is sold pending meet so I am taking it off the add to reduce confusion.
First up is a gamo recon whisper 177cal. Sold!!

Second- Gamo socom tactical. My dad gave him this pellet gun and now that we live where we do he can shoot a 22 so he doesn't touch this one either. It will come with all the pellets you see in the pic and the scope that is on it.(second from bottom) $100

Would prefer ftf for what I can but can find a ride if possible. If pics can't be deciphered please let me know. Daniel four23 six05 seven3zero9

Attachments

• IMG_20230321_201731093.jpg
    IMG_20230321_201731093.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

hunter0925

I'll take the 1201fp if we can figure out a ride for it to the west side of the state.
I know there are a few different groups coming this way in the next little while that should be able to get it back that way. Let me send a text to one because I already have to meet him for a previous deal. What part of the state?

I know there are a few different groups coming this way in the next little while that should be able to get it back that way. Let me send a text to one because I already have to meet him for a previous deal. What part of the state?
Between Memphis and Jackson, I'm not against coming a little further east if necessary.

hunter0925

None of my business, so please don't be offended, but there seems to be some sentimental value to your Dad's muzzleloader. I hope you don't regret selling it down the road. Or maybe I just put too much sentimental value on guns.
I honestly understand what you are saying. I kept it this long because of that. Reality is I will never use it, he is still alive and I actually purchased it from him so it isn't the end of things for me.

Spurhunter

I honestly understand what you are saying. I kept it this long because of that. Reality is I will never use it, he is still alive and I actually purchased it from him so it isn't the end of things for me.
Gotcha. I'm in a similar spot with a couple guns I'll never shoot again but hold onto them for sentimental reasons.

Hduke86

Lol. Chris has done me a solid on more than one occasion. I'm actually meeting jdunn at TSC in soddy Saturday morning if you are available then man. If not no big deal.
Shoot me a text about time Saturday morning. And I guess ol Chris is a solid one except when he starts to complain about my using the far end gas dispensers (see gasman I called them the correct term" for my gas truck while I block the diesel pumps. 🤣

Latest posts