For Sale Truck topper for sale off of a 2013 Ram 6’ 4” bed

CharlieTN

IMG_2807.jpegIMG_2808.jpegIMG_2809.jpegIMG_2810.jpegIMG_2811.jpegIMG_2812.jpegIMG_2813.jpeg

Have for sale the topper off of my 2013 Ram. It fit s a 6' 4" bed so might fit other makes as well. Is a really nice Leer topper with the fabric liner, mesh bungee inside, brackets for the roof rack (does NOT include the cross bars), multiple keys and the necessary clamps. Does have two sliding side windows and the mesh is in great shape. Also the front window comes out for cleaning. It does have a bit of finish damage at the back where a previous owner would slide racks off. otherwise it's in good shape.

Located in Spring City TN. If you need more information or pictures let me know.

$400

Last edited:

mike243

You might want to take a tape to it, I did a quick look and looks like a 6'4" then back to a 5'7", all of them are so different now it's hard to keep track,

mike243

I love having somewhere to put stuff and keep it dry, I have a hard trifold cover on mine, the camper cover would be my next pick. long trips it creates a lot of room when all the stuff can be stowed back there. best $$ I have spent for making the truck more versatile

Latest posts